Full Circa’s COVID-19 Response:
Full Circa Inc. has adapted our protocols to protect customers and employees during Oregon’s COVID-19 social distancing time period in accordance with directives from the Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Oregon OSHA)
- We are currently working on exterior projects only. Please call 971-350-8636 to find out if your job can be completed while adhering to the current safety procedures.
- If you have a new project you’d like to discuss, please contact us to schedule an introductory meeting via Zoom or video call. Much of the preparation and planning for your work can be done from our office and shop, with work scheduled to begin at a later date.
- For exterior projects with no entrance to the home required, we have implemented the following procedures according to OSHA guidelines:
- All workers are screened for illness before arrival at the property
- Each worker arrives in their own vehicle and maintains a distance of 6 feet from others.
- Only one person occupies the workspace at a time. When one individual completes a task, the work area and tools are wiped down before another person enters.
- Discussion with homeowners can occur at a distance of 6 feet or more, or via phone, video or email.
We at Full Circa look forward to serving you. Please don’t hesitate to call, 971-350-8636.
Be well & stay safe,
–Full Circa, Inc.